Writers such as myself would be nothing without our amazing readers! Learn more about one of these incredible readers, Theresa!
1) What is it you love best about reading?
Reading was and always will be my escape into worlds I'll never know. It gives me peace.
2) What do you feel is the draw of Wattpad? What is it about online reading communities that you love?
Wattpad has allowed me to interact with the writer, and every reader would love the chance to do that with a favorite author. You become much more invested in a story. I also enjoy being able to talk with other readers of my favorites.
3) List a few of your favorite authors/works from Wattpad and why.
Of course you know I love your writing and I fall in love with your characters. I'm currently reading Green by hesinstripes and enjoying it immensely. You and she have recommended a few others. And Feisty bunny has a very sweet story I am keeping up with. There is something about your characters that makes them real to me. I have not recovered from some of them. I miss them.
4) Are there any stories where the storyline/characters stayed with you long after you finished? Why?
You know Afterlife and the two sequels have stayed with me long after they were gone. I related with them so closely. And Hide stayed with me for a long time. Those two kids!!!
5) Which do you prefer? eReading or traditional paperback?
I am still new to Wattpad but I have really enjoyed just sitting with my phone quietly reading. With a traditional book you have to mark your page, remember to bring it with you, but e-reading gives me freedom. And people don't know if I'm reading or talking to someone so they're less apt to interrupt!
Random thoughts from me on books, writing, news and more!